Pages

Soups

Rating-* * * * *
Diabetic's Healthy Exchange Cookbook pg. 98 or Healthy Exchanges Food Newsletter December 1993, p. 7. This was excellent. I really liked the corn, and I really liked the taste of the chex with this. I would have never thought of that. But, it was definitely tasty! 5 stars.

Savory Salads

Rating-* * * * *
Diabetic's Healthy Exchange Cookbook pg. 119 or Healthy Exchanges Food Newsletter December 1993, pg. 5. I thought this was excellent. I really loved the huge portions, it was filling and yummy. This is more like a "new potato" salad though, I highly suggest using red, or new potatoes, rather then a russet or starchier potato for it. All 5 stars.

Rating-* * * * *
Diabetic's Healthy Exchange Cookbook pg. 120 or Healthy Exchanges Food Newsletter, August 1993, pg. 5. This was good. I really love the calories, can't beat them for potato salad! 5 stars.

Sweet Salads

Rating-* * * *
The Diabetic's Healthy Exchanges Cookbook, pg. 133. This was very good. It gets 4 stars though. Cause I like the Pistachio Apple Salad in the Man book better. But, still it is very good!

Vegetables

Rating-* * * * *
Diabetic's Healthy Exchange Cookbook pg. 156 or Healthy Exchanges Food Newsletter December 1993, pg. 6. I absolutely loved this. I love these kind of recipes. I will for sure have this again and again. 5 stars.

Main Dishes

Rating-* * * * *
Diabetic's Healthy Exchanges Cookbook pg. 182 or Healthy Exchanges Food Newsletter December 1993, pg. 5. This was very good, particularly for the calories. I would definitely have this again. 5 stars.

Desserts

Rating-* * * * *
Diabetic's Healthy Exchanges Cookbook pg. 242 or Healthy Exchanges Food Newsletter May 1993, pg. 6. I liked this a lot too. Especially for the calories. I used chocolate graham crackers, and it was like German chocolate dessert. I really enjoyed it. 5 stars.

This 'n' That

Rating-* * * * *
The Diabetic's Healthy Exchanges Cookbook, pg. 283 or Healthy Exchanges Food Newsletter December 1993, pg. 1. This was really good. I suggest the thinner version. But, it definitely cured my eggnog craving. It was amazingly authentic. It earns 5 stars!